[pdal] Proposal: Remove SQLite reader/writer for PDAL 2.0

Norman Barker norman.barker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:06:14 PDT 2019

Thanks for the mention Howard.

The TileDB driver is supported and is actively developed. TileDB is generic
across other domains but the implementation in PDAL is solid and TileDB
might be a good transfer format for your use case. If you decide to use
TileDB within PDAL then happy to discuss it further.

Without meaning to hijack this thread, which toolchain (e.g. mingw64) are
you using when you build from source and are not using conda?