[pdal] Does Entwine support distributed builds?

Connor Manning connor at hobu.co
Thu Jun 13 07:43:35 PDT 2019

The `subset` option lets each iteration of the build run a spatially
distinct region, which can be trivially merged afterward, which sounds like
what you're after.  Another option could be to simply use multiple indexes
- potree can accept multiple input EPT sources, and a PDAL pipeline may
have multiple EPT readers.