[pdal] readers.slpk: Failed to fetch info

David Lewis dlewi146 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:26:15 PDT 2019

I've modified my code to use "filters.info" like yours and it still is
giving me that error. I have also verified that the directory I am
extracting the file into has sufficient space and write permissions. Are
you using the same file that I sent in the .zip file or is that a different
SLPK file?

Thanks,
David