[pdal] readers.slpk: Failed to fetch info

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 07:24:39 PDT 2019

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 6:26 PM David Lewis <dlewi146 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've modified my code to use "filters.info" like yours and it still is
> giving me that error.

I wouldn't have expected that to make any difference.  It just provided
some feedback that the data was actually loaded.

> I have also verified that the directory I am extracting the file into has
> sufficient space and write permissions. Are you using the same file that I
> sent in the .zip file or is that a different SLPK file?

Yes.

I don't know what the problem might be.  I suppose you have run `pdal info
SMALL_AUTZEN_LAS_All.slpk` with the same result?

Have you tried providing an absolute path when loading
SMALL_AUTZEN_LAS_ALL.slpk?

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com