[pdal] PDAL install

Samantha Lee slee63 at ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 24 05:53:55 PDT 2020

Yes, it is there. One can use it, it processes but Python is not updated.
If you check the github or overstack on conda and Python 3.8.2, there are
others with issues as well.
If PDAL can only be installed with conda, and there's no alternative, then
I will uninstall Python3.8 and try conda all over again.
It's just that I'm in a time crunch for my project and I'm really trying to
get these installs issues over with.
Thanks for hearing me out.

Samantha