[pdal] Point cloud viewer in QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:05:26 PDT 2020

Hi,

I agree with your assessment of CloudCompare and would like to see this go ahead.  I am not an experienced programmer and would not know where to start.  But I am wondering if you can work using the new mesh engine that is now in QGIS?  Can you build on top of that or is that a completely different ball game?  You could at least contact the programmers  that did that part for some inspiration.

Good luck.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!