[pdal] Add Filters.Python to PDAL

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Jul 7 08:51:14 PDT 2020

Albion,

I think you're reading some old documentation. Can you link to where you found this information? (The PROGRAMMABLE thing is extremely old).

You should be able to install the PDAL  Python plugin and extension by simply issuing 'pip install PDAL' in your environment that has PDAL itself installed. There are some dependencies installed by pip to complete the build, which means you need a recent enough version of pip and Python.

Howard