[pdal] Digitized building footprints

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Mon Jun 29 10:16:47 PDT 2020

Hi Andrew,

The goal is to use the digitized footprints to filter the point cloud of the known buildings. With the buildings removed, I plan to then feed this in to SMRF to remove the vegetation points as best as possible. Something similar to this:
https://smathermather.com/2016/10/15/finding-peace-finding-the-grounddrone-flights-for-hydrologic-modeling/

Thanks,
Best,
Steve