[pdal] Entwine convert e57

Albion SHABANI albi.dony at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 00:27:03 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am Albion and I just discovered entwine. Before I was familiar with Potree.

It's really amazing what you achieved, congratulations! Entwine seems to be a working good.

I have a lot of questions for entwine.

Can entwine convert e57 to etp?  Is there any new docker with a newer version of pdal that is able to do that, i tried with the docker from the official Web page and it didn't work. Normally pdal is able to read e57 files.

Also is there any Exemple showing how to read a file from S3 and write it to S3 directly?

And as I could understand entwine is not able to decimate a file, is that right ? (I would like to reduce the number of points).

Do I need to pay anything if I use entwine? Is there any new features coming soon?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Albion