[pdal] Pdal-2.1.0 and libproj

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:14:49 PDT 2020

On 5/27/20 9:53 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2020, Andrew Bell wrote:
>
>> You should see if GRASS support is available. This really isn't a PDAL
>> issue. PDAL doesn't link PROJ at all, though it does link GDAL, which may
>> have a PROJ dependency.
For PDAL, I had to rebuild libgeotiff and GDAL against the new proj.  And for GDAL, I disabled spatialite because the system spatialite pulled in the old proj.  Having proj.4 and proj 7 linked into the same binary resulted in all kinds of strange crashes.

I haven't built grass in awhile so I don't know how that fits in with the new proj.