[pdal] PCL

alison.cramer3 alisoncramer at nevada.unr.edu
Mon Nov 2 10:22:17 PST 2020

Hi all.  So I am having trouble getting PDAL to find my PCL plugin.  The
filters are listed and showing in the bin folder in my PDAL environment.  I
have tried to set driver path to the bin folder, but PDAL drivers still does
not show the pcl voxelgrid, which is what I am looking to use.  I don't
understand why this is so hard?!

Here's my code:

PDAL translate ./Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/lib/N18_merged.laz
./Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/N18mergedvgrid.laz
./Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/bin/pcl_voxel_grid
filters.voxelgrid.leaf_x=0.1 —filters.voxelgrid.leaf_y=0.1
--filters.voxelgrid.leaf_z=0.1

PDAL: Couldn't create filter stage of type
'filters../Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/bin/pcl_voxel_grid'.
You probably have a version of PDAL that didn't come with a plugin
you're trying to load.  Please see the FAQ at https://pdal.io/faq

I have also tried:

PDAL translate ./Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/lib/N18_merged.laz
./Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/N18mergedvgrid.laz volexgrid /
filters.voxelgrid.leaf_x=0.1 —filters.voxelgrid.leaf_y=0.1
--filters.voxelgrid.leaf_z=0.1

PDAL: Couldn't create filter stage of type 'filters.volexgrid'.
You probably have a version of PDAL that didn't come with a plugin
you're trying to load.  Please see the FAQ at https://pdal.io/faq

Here's my file location:

/Users/alisoncramer/Desktop/anaconda3/envs/PDAL/bin/pcl_voxel_grid

Thanks in advance if you can help me fix this problem!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/PDAL-f4600080.html