[pdal] AWS ept.json data naming convention?

Gelder, Brian K [A&BE] bkgelder at iastate.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:37:08 PDT 2022

That would do pretty well. I want to build using the most recent data so I'll just use the year off the end of the ept.json folder name. Thanks again!

Brian

Brian K. Gelder, PhD
"Mud" Research Manager (Soil and Water Research), Ag & Biosystems Engr. Dept.
Daily Erosion Project & Agricultural Conservation Planning Framework
Adjunct Assistant Professor, ABE, CRP & Agronomy Dept.
Instructor, CRP 454/554/LA 554 and CRP 456/556/ABE 556
3321 Elings Hall, Iowa State University
515-294-3144
My schedule