[pdal] PDAL static build

Hana Maquet HMaquet at aevex.com
Thu Oct 27 13:52:23 PDT 2022

Hello,
I am able to compile PDAL in visual studio 2019 for windows but I would like to make a static build so I could avoid copying all the DLLs along with the executable.  I've changed the code generation for all the libraries and the main PDAL program to Multi-Threaded (MT) but I am still getting 74 linker errors in msvcprt.lib and also in pdal_arbiter.  Has anyone successfully made a static build and could they give me any tips to help me?

Thank You,
Hana Maquet

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from AEVEX may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.