[pdal] Points per voxel calculation

lefsky at gmail.com lefsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:56:35 PST 2023

Two more questions:

After I calculate Height Above Ground, how do I update the Z value with
those values?

pdal doesn't recognize the --zero_ground. I get "PDAL: kernels. translate:
Unexpected argument 'zero_ground'." Is this a known issue?

Thanks again,
Michael

--
Michael Lefsky (He/His)
Home Location: HVHF+GH

*“for being prematurely, and worse, intuitively right — there’s a heavy
price. But for being wrong — no, not so long as you’re wrong in a pack."
Gary Brecher / Portis*

*I acknowledge that I live and work on stolen land. This is the land of the
Cheyenne, Arapaho, Ute, and Ocheithi Sakowin people. To learn more about
these nations, please visit;
http://www.utemountainutetribe.com/
http://www.cheyennenation.com/
https://cheyenneandarapaho-nsn.gov/