[pdal] Points per voxel calculation

Bradley Chambers brad.chambers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:32:33 PST 2023

There are documented examples of moving/updating values from one dimension
to the other in filters.assign and filters.ferry.

Without any more detail on your HAG pipeline, it is really not possible for
anyone to help you. You could search the issues on GitHub to see if someone
else has documented an issue with zero_ground. Note that there are multiple
HAG filters and not all support this option. We don't know which you are
attempting to use.