[pdal] PDAL on colab

Speed, Cole M cole.speed at beg.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 20 13:47:47 PST 2024

I have had success using the condacolab library to first install conda in the Colab runtime and then installing pdal. You could follow the syntax in the final comment on this Github issue to give it a try: https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/issues/2432. This solution was proposed by @Howard Butler<mailto:howard at hobu.co>, so he may know a better way to do it these days. I would also be interested to learn if there is a better way to do this!

Hope this helps,
-Cole