[pdal] PDAL on colab

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:01:52 PST 2024

I tried to spin up my old Colab notebook for building PDAL from the source
for PDAL-2.6.2 in a Colab notebook. It works for me, please check it on
your side as well.
Here's the link:
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1ovjQcVj_-ejTef5f6-iR4wbGeTpqQpuU?usp=sharing

Currently, it stores the files in the local Colab directory which gets
refreshed every time the session is restarted. You can also mount the
Gdrive and use that to store files.

Hope this helps!
Rajat

--