[pgrouting-dev] [pgr_2.0] Just checked in code to eliminate GAUL

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Apr 5 17:38:49 PDT 2013

I built this based on the postgis mingw32 and ming64 build environments.
But if you pull my branch there is a tools directory at the top level
that has some scripts (more as doc then a runnable script) called:

makedependanciesw64.sh  - how to build the dependencies
makepgroutingw32.sh          - how to build under ming32
makepgroutingw64.sh          - how to build under ming64

I say to look at these as docs not as scripts because they have a lot of
assumptions about directory structures and such.

There are also a couple of patch files in the tools directory also. With
my latest checking you do not need to build the GAUL dependency anymore.

-Steve