[pgrouting-dev] Bidirectional Integration bug

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon May 6 10:32:04 PDT 2013

Hi Razequl,

I have been trying to integrate your bidirectional shortest path code. I
have merged the code into my pgrouting branch "sew-devel-2_0", but it is
crashing the back-end with a segv.

If you have time and want to look into this that would be great as I
would like to get this code working in 2.0.

I'm not sure if I found a bug in your code or I broke something when I
merged it, or for that matter that I even merged the correct code :)
because you sent email indicating that you fixed stuff. I merged the
code from master at https://github.com/zibon/pgrouting

I also ran into an issue that when I merged you code into the code
library, that the trsp broke, then take you code out and it works again.
I assume that there is some kind of function name or global
initialization issue. This does not seem to be an issue for trsp now
that the bi-dir code is in a separate library.

This might give you a chance to get your development/test/debug
environment setup and to familiarize yourself with the new source code
layout.

Let me know if you have time and I'll help point the way. If you are
tied up with class work, etc that clearly takes priority.

Thanks,