[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] GSOC'14- pgrouting weekly report 11:Refactor Current VRP Implementation into Generic Class Solver for pgRouting

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:14:10 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Here is my 11th weekly report :

*###  What did i do this week ?*
* I tested the optimizer for some benchmark test cases [
http://web.cba.neu.edu/~msolomon/problems.htm](http://web.cba.neu.edu/~msolomon/problems.htm).This
was mentioned in the previous to do list so i tried out some of the test
cases and compared my tabu search  results with the available benchmark
results for the same test cases.

*###   What will I be working on next week?*
* As discussed with my mentors , we agreed on testing and improving the
optimizer further so for this week, i will try swapping (or
removing-inserting) two or three orders at a time. The focus will be on
closing the gap between my solution and the benchmark solution.

*###  Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
* No

Link to weekly report :
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Mukul-Priya-R11

Link to code repository :