[pgrouting-dev] Reg: Compile error in KSP with PostgreSQL 8.4

Vicky Vergara vicky_vergara at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:25:30 PDT 2015

Steve, Mani:

I think its a feature request, not a bug.
I installed in a different partition the OS, and installed postgres 9.1
and I could install pgrouting on 9.1

So, it installs on 9.4, and 9.1 as long as they are not under the same OS.

While the feature of "supporting multiple postgres versions on the same OS" is not implemented, a work around could be to migrate your databases from 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 to 9.4.

btw. issue 109 was closed by Steve and with a comment of will not fix.