[pgrouting-dev] Some GSoC ideas about pgRouting

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Feb 24 15:46:28 PST 2017

Hello Wang

I must insist in the following:
Please read carefully:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas
specially the section:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas#for-
gsoc-2017-we-require-applicants-to
and communicate with us in gitter so we can have a conversation
https://gitter.im/pgRouting/pgrouting
and guidance about what you are required to do to consider you as a
possible candidate for GSoC on pgRouting
(I've being working with the requirements on other 2 possible candidates)
Starting on Monday we will be talking about the possible contributions (how
easy/hard they are)
*its urgent for you to start the gitter communication.*

Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1