[pgrouting-dev] Proposal for Cleanup of pgRouting/Workshop Github Repository

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Dec 21 14:19:56 PST 2020

Hello Rajat,
I think cleaning up that repo is going to be good.
I see your detailed proposal, and I think it is very clear on how to
proceed so we do not lose any information
Thanks for the proposal, from my part it is a thumbs up.
Let's wait until next monday to see if someone else has a suggestion on how
to proceed with the cleanup.
Thanks for your efforts

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,