[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2022 : Week 12 Report - Implementing Cuthill-Mckee Ordering

shobhit chaurasia 000shobhitchaurasia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:47:50 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,
This is my week 12 report of the official coding period Aug 29th - Sep 04th.

*What have I done this week?*

   - Some improvements
   - Added one more pgTap test.
   - Made a PR with these changes (#258
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/258>).
   - Made a PR with all the changes without stashing commits (#260
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/260>).
   - Made a PR with all the changes with stashing commits (#262
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/262>).

*What do I plan to do during the contributor evaluation period?*

   - Solve merge conflicts.
   - Submit final report on wiki and GSoC Dashboard.
   - Integration to the develop branch (if necessary).

*Am I blocked on anything?*

   - Some builds are failing maybe because of the merge conflicts and link
   check error after I integrated all the files in shobhit-prepare-pr branch.
   I think Vicky can help us after she gets free.

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

The log of the PR's can be found here [1].
The wiki page report can be found here [2].

[1]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2022-Implement-Cuthill-Mckee-Ordering-Algorithm-for-pgRouting-by-the-Boost-Graph-Library#log-of-pull-requests
[2]
 https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2022-Implement-Cuthill-Mckee-Ordering-Algorithm-for-pgRouting-by-the-Boost-Graph-Library#week-12-report