[pgrouting-users] TIGER/Line ZLevel

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 8 21:36:13 EST 2010

On 2/8/2010 11:00 AM, Daniel Kastl wrote:
> Has the OSM data been improved after Tiger data has been imported?
> I can't say I know well about TIGER data as Stephen does, but since
> OSM data contains Tiger data it might be an option, I thought.

Daniel, John,

This is a good idea. I do not know what the state of the OSM data is but
this would be a good place to add that information. Last I knew there
was a lot of discussion about how to handle routing related data in OSM,
but I have not stayed on top of that. The best place to ask about this
would be the OSM list.

-Steve