[pgrouting-users] Preferred version

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Oct 18 06:25:22 EDT 2010

--------Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote--------
Subject: Re: Re: [pgrouting-users] Preferred version
Date: 18.10.2010 10:46

>Hi Peter,

Hi Daniel!

Ooops, my fault. I've forgot about the move from SVN to Git. Is http://github.com/pgRouting/package-pgrouting the right URL for my purpose? And is the current Git version considered more stable then the version in SVN?

Could you mention Git on http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/pgRoutingDownload and make clear that development is happening on Git, nowadays.

>Best regards,
>Daniel

Thanks,