[pgrouting-users] filtering the data used for shortest path calculations

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 11 21:51:12 EDT 2011

A simplier approach to this is to modify the wrapper plpgsql function to
filter out the street by name or unique id. Basically the wrapper
functions take a start and end point and construct an expanded bbox that
is used to load the the segments into the graph that get solved.

Something like:

select .... from table where the_geom && st_expand(setsrid(makeline(p1,
p2), 4326);

change this to be:

select .... from table where the_geom && st_expand(setsrid(makeline(p1,
p2), 4326) AND gid != exclude_gid;

or:

select .... from table where the_geom && st_expand(setsrid(makeline(p1,
p2), 4326) AND name != exclude_name;

and you can clone the wrapper function and add a new parameter for exclude_*

-Steve