[pgrouting-users] Shortest Path TRSP

Max Weninger max.weninger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:01:02 EST 2012

Hi again

Ok this is strange. Since the soure vertex is already
checked before the trsp is called. The message you
described comes directly from the C++ impl. of trsp
where it is checked again

Does the values of your source and target columns start from 0?
Since if this is not the case some "renumbering" is done internally
Maybe there is a bug.

Regards

max