[pgrouting-users] pgr_apspjohnson algorithm

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Jan 5 10:27:43 PST 2014

Hi Helder,

As far as I remember the 2 APSP functions were implemented:

- pgr_apspwarshall: by Jay Mahadeokar to get familiar with pgRouting before
his GSoC term started
- pgr_apspjohnson: by Kishore Kumar during his GSoC project, where he
needed it for multi-modal routing

Daniel

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de