[pgrouting-users] driving distance for multiple nodes

Dougherty, Geoff geoffdougherty at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:10:44 PDT 2014

Hi, Adam. This is really helpful.

One quick question: I’m noticing that all of the values for the catchment field in the results table are set to the same value selected by me as the input catchment distance.

i.e. in your example below, all of the resulting catchment distances would be 400:

Usage:
	SELECT *
	INTO hutt_pax.tmp_stop_catchment
	FROM my_get_network_catchment(
	'SELECT
		  stop_id::integer AS id,
		  the_geom::geometry AS the_geom
	FROM gtfs_stops
	WHERE stop_id IN(''10446'',''10415'',''10427'')',
	'hutt_pax.wainuiomata_roads_20m',
	400,
	2193,
	'distance'