[pgrouting-users] How to install pgRouting for Postgres 12 on Windows?

chintan pathak chintan.pathak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:26:07 PDT 2019

Dear Regina,

Thanks a lot for adding the alpha and dev binaries. I copied the files from
extension and lib folders into the relevant folder in my Postgres 12
installation and was able to create the pgrouting extension. I checked the
version of the installed extension using `select pgr_version()` and it
showed 3.0.0 alpha and dev respectively. Let me know if I should run any
other specific checks to ensure proper installation. Otherwise, I will
continue using this and let you know if I run into any issues.

Thanks

Chintan Pathak
[image: https://]about.me/chintanpathak
<https://about.me/chintanpathak?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>