[Portugal] OSGeo 7.0 - GIS and RS free, from Amazonia-Brazil

Leonardo B. Felipe lbfelipe ufpa.br
Sábado, 2 de Novembro de 2013 - 08:07:53 PDT

Hi everyone!

My name is Leonardo, Geology professor of Marabá, Pará State, Amazonia-Brazil. You must know the area where I work, it is the largest province's mineral planet, Carajás. I´m using free geoprocessing tools from OSGeo 7.0 on the lab, and all my students are very enthusiastic.

I also speak portuguese, it´s my native language...

Um forte abraço à todos os usuários do OSGeo!

Prof. Dr. Leonardo B. Felipe
Faculdade de Geologia
UFPA -  Campus Marabá
lbfelipe  ufpa.br