[Portugal] Looking for Cadastral Portuguese

Micho García michogar gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 2 de Maio de 2018 - 08:28:44 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am working in a project where we need get info from parcels and to get
this, here in Spain we use the OGC Spanish Cadastral sevices. As far as I
know, you don't have something similar in Portugal , with full country
coverage and published as a services. I have been investigating, asking to
my portuguese friends, and I alredy have some info about this problem, but
any good solution.

The references that I have are:

http://www.dgterritorio.pt/cadastro/cadastro_geometrico_da_propriedade_rustica__cgpr_/consultar_seccoes_cadastrais/

and

http://www.igeo.pt

I was wonder to know if someone had the same problem, and it found a
solution or some strategy to solve this.

Many thanks, cheers, and see you in Guimaraes next July!!.

--
Micho García
GIS Developer