[postgis-devel] EWKB proposal for OGC

Paul Selormey paul at toolscenter.org
Mon Dec 27 08:45:09 PST 2004

Unfortunately, the 99-402r2 is not yet available to some of us
the non-OGC members, and therefore commenting on these extensions
may not be right.

I have just these:
1. You have used "misure" in the documents, do you mean "measure"?
2. I wish the presence of the SRID in the geometry WKT is a suffix, since
    it can be considered optional and should not break existing codes:
    "POINT(1 2);SRID=4326"

BTW, any plan to define WTK for triangle, rectangle, circle and other
geometries defined in GML 3.x?

Best regards,
Paul.