[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.1.7

Mark Leslie mark at refractions.net
Tue Dec 5 10:31:47 PST 2006

The spec can be downloaded from www.iso.org for the low low price of CHF340.
For this release, GEOS doesn't handle them.  The next release should
provide the ability to convert the curves into linestrings, pass them to
geos functions, then reclaim the curves once returned.  Eventually GEOS
will be upgraded to support them properly.
As for the WKT/WKB, full parsing support isn't there yet.  I will update
the SERIALIZED_FORM doc, and include some examples in the postgis.xml,
but it won't be fully filled out until I have the time to implement it
properly.
Mark