[postgis-devel] Issue 51 in postgis: Enhancement to ST_Summary to include info about invalid geometries

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Nov 28 01:45:15 PST 2008

Comment #6 on issue 51 by mark.cav... at siriusit.co.uk: Enhancement to
ST_Summary to include info about invalid geometries
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=51

pramsey: Nice work - but unfortunately r3341 breaks the build for GEOS 3.0!
The fix
is to wrap the entire function in an #if POSTIGS_GEOS_VERSION.. #endif
section so
that it only gets compiled with GEOS >= 3.1. I'm fairly snowed under at the
moment,
so feel free to add this if you manage to get a chance.

About the lwpostgis.sql install location: this is handled automatically by
PGXS, so
it's not something we have direct control over :(  Then again, for me it
was a bugfix
anyway since the 1.3 hacked-up Makefiles always used to drop it in
/usr/share which
was totally wrong anyway...