[postgis-devel] ESRI link to docs

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Sep 10 08:46:02 PDT 2008

Yeah, I've been looking into this pdf thing.  I would like to add the
pdf generation to the autobuild process, but somehow we lost the ability
in the Makefile to generate pdfs using DocBook (at least on the system
that is doing the documentation autobuild at the moment).  I recall Paul
once created a PDF using the new style sheet - it was nice.  I'm waiting
to hear back from him on how he did his magic, but he's away on holidays
until tomorrow.

-- Kevin