[postgis-devel] Issue 142 in postgis: 1.4 snapshot build is broken

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Sun Mar 22 13:56:03 PDT 2009

Argh.  Thanx for the heads up.  Yup, it looks like SVN went down again.
At least the web site didn't go down as well.  The reliability of the
hosting server is definitely getting to be a problem.  Hmmm ... none of
the usual fixes seem to be working this time.  I'll let you all know
when we've been able to restore services.

Thank-you all for your patience.
-- Kevin