[postgis-devel] fix for memory leaks in shp2pgsql.c

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Tue Oct 13 16:31:42 PDT 2009

Paul, this fix looks like it is specifically for large multi-polygon
collections, perhaps your original test cases didn't include such data?
I do recall you reporting having fixed "all" the memory leak issues
before, but if you didn't have any multi-polygons in your test data then
I could see how this would have been missed.

Chris