[postgis-devel] Multi-Lingual Docs

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Fri Oct 23 19:47:25 PDT 2009

Hi,

except that my name is written with two "l" - Till, Paul already told
everything right. What I am doing in the moment is figuring out how to work
with that DocBook.sml. After that first step, I hope I can write a small
howto on that. Then we are going to start with the translation, but as we
are all busy (and I have another ten days here in Australia), don't expect
too much soon...

But once started that, I think it should be possible, even as we have some
students reachable in our company.

Happy to give my 2 cent back to the great software PostGIS - kind regards,

Till Adams