[postgis-devel] regression-tests failing on ubuntu 64 on trunk

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 01:32:06 PDT 2010

Nicklas Avén wrote:

> I get failed regression-tests on trunk
>
> I get 5 failed tests on ubuntu 64, but all looks good in windows.
>
> postgis-1.5.1 passes all tests on same ubuntu-box
>
> I attach the log
>
> /Nicklas

Hmmm looks like the issue is that the parser code in
liblwgeom/lwgparse.c thinks that the detected error position has changed.

Are you sure that you did a complete rebuild on both platforms,
including a "make clean" to do a rebuild of liblwgeom? I can understand
that the parse position could change, but if it did then it should
affect all platforms and not just one.

Can you narrow it down using an SVN bisect?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk