[postgis-devel] [wktraster] Debugging with WKT Raster

Jorge Arevalo jorgearevalo at gis4free.org
Fri Mar 12 08:20:01 PST 2010

I work in a GNU/Linux enviroment. WKT Raster is compiled passing
options -g -O2 to the compiler (gcc, in my case). With these options,
is difficult to use gdb without fighting with assembler code.

I know, RT_API_DEBUG variable should be enough in most cases, to show
debug messages. But may I suggest to disable -O2 option when a kind of
debug variable is defined? I don't know if it's a good idea. And I
don't know how this changes would affect the windows builds...

Best regards,
Jorge