[postgis-devel] Turning GSERIALIZED on

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jun 10 11:09:51 PDT 2011

Pierre,

We need it to get nd indexes.  So it will be a bit of a pain while Paul is
doing his surgery, but once in place

Our raster support, 3d spatial index support for our 3d functions (right now
3D functions as using a 2D index)
, etc will be pretty much in place and then hopefully we can move on to real
beta testing.

 Thanks,
Regina