[postgis-devel] Point Cloud in PostGIS and Open Source Development

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Feb 28 21:52:45 PST 2013

Nope, nothing available right now except "use the source Luke" (actually don't use it, just read it). I'll detail it more in a week or so (and not on the mailing list, but in the README.md) but right now I'm under a ton of pressure to just get the foundations laid down. Not being a great developer, I'm constantly backtracking my design so I'm Really Stressed Out right now, not really in top communication form.

It's not a PostGIS development, it's independent, it will have optional dependencies on PostGIS so it can be used in an integrated way if do desired, much as raster was originally a separate project.

Since I don't want help at the moment, I'm placing a minimum of effort into community things like marketing and publicity and talking to folks.  If I wanted to recruit developers I'd be going about it a different way probably.

I hope you'll all come to my talk at FOSS4G NA, for the grand unveiling.

P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca