[postgis-devel] How to recreate comments?

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Sep 29 23:55:33 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 08:31:57PM +0200, Nicklas Avén wrote:
> I guess something is going on (or not going on ) in my installation. It
> has worked before, or I wouldn't have had a working extension
> installation.
>
> When I run configure this is the last part of the status:

See the CAN_BUILD_COMMENTS variable in doc/Makefile
The configure.ac sets that variable. I see it sets it to OFF if
you don't have imagemagick, for example, which is wrong.
We'd need more variables to determine if we can build comments
or manual (of different formats). Surely comments do not need
imagemagick (convert).

A ticket would be nice.

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt