[postgis-devel] NEWS file in 3.0 branch

rmrodriguez at carto.com rmrodriguez at carto.com
Thu Dec 19 02:06:11 PST 2019

Sandro, I think you are going too fast unless you actually want to fix
the whole NEWS file, I don't have an issue with it but beware of what
you might unearth. On the other hand, I have some issues with your
approach:
* I wouldn't apply it to 3.0, on any other stable branch and surely
not before we have seen the extent of the changes and the result in
master.
* What happens if a commit message has a typo? Do we just add new
commits so the reference is there and the script stops failing?

In any case, thanks for working on this.

--
Raúl Marín Rodríguez
carto.com