[postgis-devel] Travis eating Doc errors?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Mar 13 08:46:40 PDT 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 08:21:37AM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> if Martin had run ‘make check’ before committing
> (even though it was just doco) he would have seen the error locally.

Just an hint, this is possible, from top-level dir:

  make docs-check

> Mostly Travis has been very very good compared to the other bots,
> which I mostly ignore due to false positives.

This is unfortunate, as it depends on how much love each bot receives,
and proprietary bots receiving more love than free ones is sad.

Right now gitlab-ci seems to be all green.

Dronie was probably updated prematurely (current version is not as
good as the old version we were running).

I've admittedly always had problems showing love to J* (jenkins/java)
stuff...

Some stats:

$ git shortlog -s -n .travis.yml

    19  Darafei Praliaskouski
    15  Sandro Santilli
    12  Regina Obe
     5  Raúl Marín Rodríguez
     2  Daniel Baston
     2  Mateusz Loskot

$ git shortlog -s -n .gitlab-ci.yml
     7  Sandro Santilli
     6  Regina Obe

$ git shortlog -s -n .drone-1.0.yml
    14  Regina Obe
     1  Sandro Santilli

$ git shortlog -s -n .drone.yml # in 2.3 branch
    17  Sandro Santilli

$ git shortlog -s -n ci/debbie/ ci/bessie ci/bessie32 ci/winnie
    94  Regina Obe
     7  Sandro Santilli
     1  Darafei Praliaskouski

PS: stats tell j* bots receive more love but only by their mother,
    and you know how they say... :)