[postgis-devel] Move PostGIS development upstream to git/github.

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 24 05:28:04 PDT 2019

-0

I agree with strk on all points, but I'm tired of being seen as the enemy so I'm giving a -0 on this.  I'd rather leave the PostGIS project than stick around with a bunch of people that find me to be an obstacle in their goals and who think anything involving working on infrastructure (which of much of the work I do for PostGIS) is of no value.

Why do we need gitea and gitlab -- I thought the point was all of you wanted to see Pull Requests in only one place because you are too tired to look elsewhere.

Thanks,
Regina