[postgis-devel] Docker postgis-build-env ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 11 10:09:20 PDT 2022

> Someome updated and pushed these recently (2 days ago?) there seems to be
> something awry in the GDAL and CGAL shipping with some of them, which is
> causing CI failures on CI that depends on them (GitHub Actions)
>
> https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/postgis/postgis-build-env
>
> See the results in this PR for example.
>
> https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/682

[Regina Obe]
This happens  weekly by  a Jenkins job.  GH actions had been broken for a
while but was fixed recently and had nothing to do with the docker builds.
Turns out it was caused by the LTO change.

Detailed here - https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/5121

Are you still seeing breaks somewhere?  Last I checked GH actions is fine.

Thanks,
Regina