[postgis] Why is there the limitation of PGLIB to get the cursor?

Dave Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Thu Dec 6 09:42:29 PST 2001

Tony,
	I looked at your code and it looks like it should work.   I suggest you
open a "psql" session to the DB and type in all the commands that your
program sends to the database.  When you execute the "FETCH ALL"
command, you should get an error message.

You could also call the "char *PQerrorMessage(const PGconn* conn);"
function after the "FETCH ALL" command fails.

Hopefully the error message will guide you as to the problem.

The binary cursor is only limited by your machine's memory.

dave

Break free. Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3vN8tD/.pSDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM